The lovely lady to your right is Canadian actress Lyndie Greenwood. So if you've actually watched Season 2 (and now 3) of Nikita, don't let that British accent fool you.
I've written about Lyndie a couple of times before. On Nikita, she portrays an IT Specialist working for a covert institution. She went from being a servile agent to a love interest/servile agent.
I mean, here we are on Season 3, and she's still sitting at that desk of hers, taking orders. Granted she looks more fabulous this season...but still.
Now, throughout Season 2 she was wooed by her nerd counterpart, Seymour Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford). At the very end of Season 2, they had their big kiss scene.
Right away, my first thought was, "Well, how long before the CW breaks them up?"
Imagine my non-surprise when Season 3 began - I'm talking the very first episode - with the two of them already broken up, and Sonya not speaking to Birkhoff.
So now, quite naturally...I have some terms and demands.
1) Get them back together. Now.
2) Give Sonya a last name. Now.
3) Give her more to do as the season progresses. She's a genius too, and she survived Amanda. Obviously she's capable.
4) Get them back together. Now.
5) Lastly, show off more of Lyndie's fabulousness. Now.